THE PARISH CENTRE IS AVAILABLE FOR WEDDING RECEPTIONS, REGULAR FUNCTIONS, AND EVENTS.
We are located at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, on Cookham Road, Maidenhead, within easy walking distance from town centre and public transport.
Our facilities consist of: –
- Parish Hall with kitchens adjacent
- St Elizabeth Room (with optional bar setting – T&C apply)
- Free car parking for up to 70 cars
- Toilets and cloakroom facilities, including disabled
Our standard hire rates include use of tables and chairs, crockery, cutlery, p.a. system, screen, overhead projector.
St Joseph’s Hall
A large modern hall offering the following features:
- High ceiling, well-lit and airy. Doors are double entry and exit.
- Accommodates (licensed) 120 people, or 150 with adjoining St Elizabeth Room.
- A kitchen adjoins with serving hatches to both the hall and St Elizabeth Room.
- Cloakrooms and toilets (including disabled facilities) are located in the entrance lobby
- Built-in public address system including facility for playing music, a screen, and an overhead projector.
- Lighting: Dimmer lights or daylight ceiling tubes
- Loading and unloading facilities for outside caterers are available.
- We offer free use of tables, chairs, kitchen crockery, etc.
- The adjoining kitchen offers use of dish washer, glass washer, large gas cooker, fridge and freezer. The kitchen also has a wall mounted water heater and a hot water urn.
St Elizabeth Room
St Elizabeth Room annexes the Main Hall and will accommodate a maximum of 30 people. This is a cosy room, with a more relaxed feel to it with its low-level tables and comfortable chairs.
Check here for availability before contacting us for a booking.
If you wish to place a booking or would like to come for a viewing, please call us on 01628 783988 or email [email protected] for an appointment. The Parish Centre office is manned Monday to Friday 09.00 a.m. To 12.00 noon. Outside these hours, or if for any reason our administrator is away from the office, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
To place a Regular booking, please review our terms & conditions before providing us with:
- The space you wish to use.
- How many people you expect to turn up.
- The dates and time you are interested in.
- Your name, address and contact number.
- The purpose of hiring our facilities.
When an event hiring is agreed, we will send you a confirmation letter with the Terms and Conditions of hire, an invoice detailing the amount of deposit required and when the balance is due.
Please read, sign and return one copy to the Parish Office.
Monthly invoice for the bookings will be issued according to the contract, which is payable on or before the due date.
Please note that the system will ask you to set up an account before booking.
We ask for your kind understanding as it prevents us from getting spam bookings.
To check room availability, please click here.
Book by clicking on “+”
Do you want a Hall Tour? Book here
Please see here for our Terms & Conditions
|St Elizabeth's room||30||£20/hour||£25/hour|
2024 Rates (to be finalised)
|St Elizabeth's room||30||£25/hour||£30/hour|
* We may not charge the full rate if the kitchen is for light use only. Please email/contact the office if you have any questions.
Contact us if you have any queries regarding bookings