IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because of the Data Protection Act, they cannot visit you until you have given permission. You must take responsiblity for this. You cannot rely on the Ward staff to pass on a message.
If you need to contact a Priest in an emergency for yourself or a relative:
- Please ask a nurse on duty to ring switchboard and contact the Catholic Priest on duty, or
- Ring the Wexham Park Hospital switchboard on 01753 633000 and ask them to contact the Catholic Priest on duty. The Priest who is on call will respond immediately, if he is unavailable, the hospital will ring other Priests.
If you need to contact a Priest to visit yourself or a relative at Wexham Park Hospital :
- Call 01753 633660 between 8.00am and 8.00pm and leave a message. Give them your name, date of admission and Ward number.
- Alternatively, complete the back of the leaflet ‘Going into Wexham Park Hospital’. Forms are located in the Church porches.
- Place it in the box at the back of St Luke’s Chapel, on the main corridor just behind the hospital’s main entrance reception (between the pharmacy and staff canteen) and is clearly signposted OR
- Send the completed form to: Rev Michael Ossei-Williams, Chaplaincy Department, Wexham Park Hospital, Slough, SL2 4HL.
See also Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust website here.